Ready to Make a Difference?
Well, You’ve Come to the Right Place!
Please contact our Day Center or a local participating congregation to volunteer for the following:
- Van Driver – Volunteers drive the van in the morning and evening to and from the Family Center and the host congregations.
- Dinner Host– Volunteers provide dinner for up to fourteen individuals at the host congregation. Volunteers are encouraged to prepare a nutritionally-balanced and simple meal.
- Evening Host – Volunteer spend time with guests during dinner and after dinner while at the host congregation.
- Overnight Host – Volunteers arrive at the host congregation between 8:30 and 9:00 p.m. to sleep overnight at the host congregation. A bed is provided. Volunteers are asked to bring their own linens.
- Family Center Host – Volunteer to spend time at the Family Center during the day to provide support or specialty skills such as resume writing or interviewing skills.
Regardless of how you are called to help, you can make a difference in the lives of homeless children and their families right here in Gloucester County. We welcome the opportunity to hear from you.
Provide a meal
Since the beginning of this year, over 3,400 meals were made available to our guests in the program. In just one month Family Promise Volunteers served over 700 meals, assisted 5 families.
Share some fellowship
Read to a child, play a game, have a conversation, make a difference in the lives of homeless children and their families right here in Gloucester County.
Because of the dedication of the volunteers, Family Promise will only continue to grow and provide homeless families with a chance to regain stability.